I’m often asked which software and which websites I use to do my job and live my digital life. A list like this is maybe just a way for you to check yourself, but also you occasionally will find something that catches your eye. I’m sure I’ll miss a few things.
Software I Like
- WordPress – my blogging software.
- Seesmic Desktop – my Twitter client desktop-wide.
- Tweetie – my Twitter client for iPhone.
- YouTube – for videos under 10 minutes.
- Blip.TV – my preferred “full service” video provider.
- Gmail – my email service.
- Adium – my IM client (I rarely use IM).
- BatchBook – my contact database.
- FreshBooks – my personal invoicing software.
- Pipeline Deals – my sales CRM.
- Picnik – my photo editing software. LOVE it.
- Flickr – my photo hosting solution.
- Delicious – my social bookmarking tool.
- Google Reader – my RSS reader (for reading blogs).
- Google Calendar – for calendering.
- Socialcast – (client) for Workstreaming (like Twitter inside work).
- Radian6 – listening software (a client).
- Evernote – my multi-tool of note taking/keeping.
- Blue Sky Factory – my email marketing software.
That’s what I’ve got for now. If you think of something I missed, or have a question on one, feel free. Let’s use this as a discussion starter. Fair?