It’s Blog Day again. Every year, Nir Ofir reminds us to reach out and identify five blogs that you might not yet be reading. It’s his way of showing how wide a world it is and how interesting things can be out there in the blogosphere. So, here I am with my 5 Blog Day picks. You should find your own, too. Make sure you link back to Blogday.org with your post, and share your five new blog picks for this year.
- Crazed Mommy – Shash (rhymes with “gosh”) has quite an eclectic blog going here. It has a bit of something for everyone.
- Mark Salinas – Mark blogs about healthy eating and good living. I always find something new to consider with every post.
- Queen of Spain – Erin lives quite a life, and you can observe her perspective here. Warning: you won’t be a simple observer for long.
- Stretching Intervals – Grace Nikae is a professional pianist, but also someone taking strides into the social media world. With a blog and also a twitter account, Grace is someone fascinating to observe and get to know.
- Liz Strauss – what can I tell you about Liz? She’s a creative’s best muse. She’s someone to make business sense out of your business. She knows lots about community and blogging, and she’s worth your time.
So those are my five Blog Day Picks. What are yours? Who would you recommend for Blog Day? Be sure to post and link back to BlogDay.org so that Nir knows you’re playing along.