There are lots of things you have to answer more than once as a business (or even as an individual). In the book Trust Agents, Julien and I write about “putting it on paper,” which means using the web to leverage the “answer once, share often” kinds of advice and information that people might need from you. I do this more and more often.
Here are a few examples of “stock” answers I share with people often:
- What do you do? – http://bit.ly/cbbio
- Where can I learn more about your speaking? – https://chrisbrogan.com/connect
- How do you follow 108,000 people? – http://www.chrisbrogan.com/how-to-manage-twitter/
- Where can I buy Trust Agents? – http://bit.ly/buy-ta
- How do I start listening? – http://www.chrisbrogan.com/grow-bigger-ears-in-10-minutes/
- Do you ever sleep? – http://www.chrisbrogan.com/no-i-dont-sleep/
You can do this yourself. There are probably tons of things people ask you repeatedly. What would your stock answers be?
Photo credit mescon