How Can You Make Something Happen Online?
You were told that if you just showed up, blogged, tweeted, and maybe posted the occasional YouTube video, that money would come rushing into the cash register. That didn’t happen, and so now you’re working to figure out what needs tweaking. Do you do more of something? Are you not on the hot new platform? (That’s not the answer.) What is going to help you get the results you want?
Well, first, let’s talk about the results. Do you want more sales? Do you want more exposure for the potential of sales? Do you want more people to take a certain action? That’s what I want to talk about. If you want me to teach you how to get your Klout score to go up, I can’t tell you. I don’t know.
Introducing “Mastering The Digital Channel”
In my latest course, Mastering the Digital Channel, I’ve put together eight weeks of how-to information for professionals in anywhere from a solo business to a more progressive larger business that can be implemented to work on developing a much better online presence (everything from your website, to your prospects’ mobile experience, to your social channels, to your email marketing efforts). The goal is simple: get you from feeling like “what I’m doing just isn’t working” to “I totally get what I need to do, and I’m working on it with the help of what I’m learning, plus the amazing community of people I’ve met who are taking the course with me.”
Mastering the Digital Channel is an eight-week course, delivered starting the day you join, via email. Some elements are video in nature (if you’re hearing impaired, we offer a transcript), and most are textual. There’s homework every week (no more than 30 minutes a week, but you might do more), plus there’s a vibrant online community already waiting for you to join and interact with them.
A quick recap:
- Email delivery.
- 8 weeks.
- Starts when you buy.
- 30 minutes a week commitment.
- An online community element.
- Access to me (Chris Brogan).
Is This Course For Me?
I built this course for people looking to build out their digital presence for their business (or organization). You can be a solo business, a small business, or someone who works for a larger entity. You might even be a consultant looking to add more tools to your own bag of tricks. Fine by me.
This works for brick and mortar businesses (wine companies, churches, plumbers) as well as online-only businesses (speaker, author, consultant).
This course might not be for you if you need a lot of hand-holding to learn. This is self-guided material. I’m not going to check in to see if you’ve done the homework. However, your community can do that, if you ask for an accountability buddy. There are many people, just like you, ready to share their experiences and would love what you have to offer, too.
A quick recap:
- Solo biz great!
- Small biz great!
- Part of a larger biz great!
- Consultant great!
- Brick and mortar great!
- Needs lots of handholding – not so much.
What Do You Cover?
Here’s a rough run-through of what I’ll be addressing:
* How your website, social platforms, and mobile presence impact your business efforts.
* What separates people who “are online” from people who have successfully built out a powerful business-making digital channel.
* Not just how to promote, but how marketing, sales, and service must be addressed via the digital channel.
* How to build your channel as if you’ll be the next TV and newspaper mogul, even if you didn’t think you’re (also) in the publishing business.
* The core strategy I’ve taught tens of thousands of people since 2006, from solopreneurs to the CEOs and Chairmen of GM, Disney, Virgin, and more.
* How to choose and work with the right digital outposts to earn you attention and ultimately a network of supportive and loyal community members.
* Email marketing that will earn you replies, responses, and sales (instead of landing you in the delete pile unread).
* How this content marketing stuff can work for you, and how not to make it all throw-away junk that no one wants.
* What service craftsmanship will do to loyalty and how you can implement a true loyalty program, and not just spam people to death.
* The (very few) measurements that matter to your business, and where to pay attention.
Want to see the syllabus? This is what I’ll be sending you every week by email:
- Welcome – MDC00 (this gets you set up, helps you with joining the online community, etc)
- Understanding the Digital Channel – MDC01 (this is the first of two high-level lectures, that lead into our actionable recipes.)
- Interview with (secret) – MDCB-01 (bonus material comes in handy, right?)
- The Mindset Behind Using the Digital Channel – MDC02 (here’s the next half, as well as advice on how to wire this into your business).
- Get Your Channel Now and Build It Like a Media Mogul – MDC03 (now we’re cooking with gas)
- Build a Solid Home Base – MDC04 (this week and next are where we get REALLY into the guts of my primary strategy since 2006)
- Outposts of Value for Your Business – MDC05 (what I said above. This covers things like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, etc)
- Walkthrough of my personal homebase and outpost setup – MDCB-02
- Email Marketing With a Soul – MDC06 (think email marketing is dead? BAD email marketing is dead)
- Interview with (secret) – MDCB-03 (this will be fun – kind of a “greatest hits on email marketing”)
- Content Marketing with Impact – MDC07 (you’re in the publishing business. Here’s how to write it and some tips on what to write).
- How Service Craftsmanship Powers Sales And Loyalty – MDCB-04 (I had to talk about customer service at least a little bit)
- Measurements, Monitoring, and Damage Control – MDC08 (where to keep your eye, and what will go wrong, most likely)
- Graduation (cap and gown sold separately)
So, eight weeks plus some bonus material. It’s not a ton to cover, but you’ll get what you want from it.
What This Course Is Not
If you’re looking for “my amazing system that turns five minutes of work into millions,” you’ve got the wrong guy. You and I will be learning about the real work required to make real and lasting value. This has nothing to do with those “incredible power systems” some folks sell.
Admit it, you scrolled down here first.
The course will be offered regularly at
$795 $697 for the next three months, but if you’re looking for some kind of a discount, here it is. If you buy between now and April 16th, and use the code “special” in the special code box, your cost will be $497. That’s $200 off the regular price for now, and $300-ish off the eventual price. As with most of our courses, there’s even an easy way to pay three payments of only $166 for all eight weeks of content, a great and supportive community, and some access to me via the course to help with any pesky specifics.
That’s the deal and I hope you’ll consider it. If yes, then:
And thank you!
Want to SELL this course to your community and be compensated for your efforts? Join our friendly affiliate partner program and start today.