I’m Chris Brogan. I serve mid-sized to larger companies as a business advisor, keynote speaker, and workshop provider.
In the age of distraction, robots, and automation, I help your company tell a much better business story, stand out, and connect with the people you most hope to serve. Business storytelling is vital to reaching people with the right message to earn a snippet of their limited attention. The right story sells better than any fact. How do we reach the most important aspects of what people need to know so that they buy from you?
How Do You Know If You Need What I Sell?
If you find yourself saying any of this, I’m here to help:
- Our marketing isn’t connecting well with people.
- I don’t feel like anyone gets what we’re trying to accomplish here.
- The sales people don’t tell our story the way I wish they would.
- Our prospective customers see us differently than we see ourselves.
- We want to do video, audio, text content marketing for the faster-paced world and could use your help.
- (And if I didn’t mention what you need specifically, ask. I promise I’m really good at saying “I can’t help with that” if I can’t.)
Ways to Engage
I offer a variety of ways to interact, realizing that companies have different priorities and time tables and needs.
- Phone or Skype – If you simply need a quick bit of advisory or research information to help influence a decision, I’m always ready to schedule an hour to serve your needs.
- Internal or Event Speech – I’m a professional keynote speaker with over 1000 presentations given. I’ve spoken to everyone from a board of directors to 7500 independent business owners. (Check out my speaking page.)
- Workshop – I can help your company build a much stronger story that connects with the people you hope will buy what you sell. This process gets to an inside-out rework of how you talk about the company and how you bring that out to the people who need to hear it.
- Limited Retainer Engagements – I offer very few limited engagements where you may seek to retain my services over the span of a few months or longer. Feel free to ask if any of these spots are open. (Most times, I feel like we can get the work done with 1-3 sessions tops.)
- Content Marketing – I love to write, create video, and make audio happen. I still offer these types of projects because I love the thrill of creating something meaningful for a company to share with its customer base.
Still Not Sure? Get in Touch!
I get it. Sometimes, you read through something like this and feel like you’re still not sure I can help. Why not get in touch and I’ll share what I know. Just drop an email: [email protected]
Definitely Sure? Next Steps? Contact me!
I’m here to serve!
And if you’re a small business owner, go here for information on my courses, webinars, and group coaching experience.