I’m Chris Brogan. I serve mid-sized to larger companies as a business advisor, keynote speaker, and workshop provider. My area of interest falls broadly in the category of helping companies with the human side of digital transformation. Internally, that means working on creativity and collaboration projects with leadership teams. Externally, this entails digital and experiential marketing with your in-house team or your agency.
Topics and Areas of Interest
If your company is working in any of the following, I’m here to help:
- Our teams need to be more productively creative to reach our goals.
- We have a collaboration problem, with lots of tension and stress.
- Our management methods need updating for the digital world.
- We are looking for more exposure of our product or service.
- We’re looking to expand our digital marketing efforts.
- We need a gut check on our marketing plans to better support our really great CMO.
- We want to build a content marketing practice into our company.
- We want to do better specific targeted reach to people and earn their attention.
- We want to do video, audio, text content marketing for the faster-paced world and could use your help.
- (And if I didn’t mention what you need specifically, ask. I promise I’m really good at saying “I can’t help with that” if I can’t.)
Ways to Engage
I offer a variety of ways to interact, realizing that companies have different priorities and time tables and needs.
- Phone or Skype – If you simply need a quick bit of advisory or research information to help influence a decision, I’m always ready to schedule an hour to serve your needs.
- Internal or Event Speech – I’m a professional keynote speaker with over 1000 presentations given. I’ve spoken to everyone from a board of directors to 7500 independent business owners. (Check out my speaking page.)
- Workshop – I don’t give a lot of workshops, but sometimes, a speech+workshop combo is the best way to build out and customize an idea for your specific industry group.
- Limited Retainer Engagements – I offer very few limited engagements where you may seek to retain my services over the span of a few months. Feel free to ask if any of these spots are open. (Most times, I feel like we can get the work done with 1-3 sessions tops.)
- Content Marketing – I love to write, create video, and make audio happen. I still offer these types of projects because I love the thrill of creating something meaningful for a company to share with its customer base.
Still Not Sure? Get in Touch!
I get it. Sometimes, you read through something like this and feel like you’re still not sure I can help. Why not get in touch and I’ll share what I know. Just drop an email: [email protected]
Definitely Sure? Next Steps? Contact me!
I’m here to serve!
And if you’re a small business owner, go here for information on my courses, webinars, and group coaching experience.