I was just looking over all that I’m doing. It’s quite a jumble. Here’s me right now:
- President of New Marketing Labs – marketing agency.
- President of Human Business Works – education and media company.
- Co-Founder at Third Tribe Marketing – membership community about marketing.
- Professional Speaker at Chris Brogan Speaks – speaking.
- [to be named] at CrossTech Ventures and The Pulse Network – Internet TV network.
- Writer at Entrepreneur Magazine – magazine.
- Writer at American Express OPEN Forum – online magazine.
- Writer at SUCCESS magazine – online blog.
- Writer with Julien Smith on our next book – mainstream book.
- Writer at [chrisbrogan.com] and Man on the Go – blogs.
- Developer of projects with my HBW team as well as 9Seeds and others. – the future.
- Father and husband and guy – life.
It’s quite a pile of things to consider. Some of them are growing. Some are waning. Others don’t take a ton of time. Some take way more than I wish. Luckily, I’m passionate about all of them.
Sometimes, people see me as a blogger, some guy just throwing out half-baked ideas here. I’ve got quite a maelstrom brewing around me of smart people, amazing ideas, and incredible opportunities. How do I manage it all? I do my best to keep the quilt of time pulled tightly to me. I do my best to eliminate wasteful activities. I do my best to do my best.
What’s on your plate? How do you keep it all together?