I’ve been talking and working a bit with the guys from Radian6, and during our talks, David Alston and I got interested in knowing what makes up your day to day with social media. Where do you go? What do you do? How does it tie back to your projects or goals? To that end, here are a few questions:
- What’s first in your day? What do you do before any other social media task?
- How do you listen? (example, I use Google Blog Search and Technorati search)
- Where do you connect with your communities?
- How many communities do you visit?
- Is your social media use primarily for personal use or business or both?
- What are your goals with using social media?
- If you could list a bunch of tasks you perform with social media, what would they be?
I’d love your ideas on this. And, if you’re going to either Web 2.0 Expo or New Comm Forum next week on the left coast, please let me know. I might want to interview you for a project.