Chris Brogan is president of Chris Brogan Media, offering business storytelling and marketing advisory help for mid to larger sized companies. Chris is a sought after keynote speaker and the New York Times bestselling author of nine books and counting. He’s working on his tenth: title forthcoming.
Chris has spoken for or consulted with the biggest brands you know, including Disney, Coke, Google, GM, Microsoft, Coldwell Banker, Titleist, Scotts, Humana Health, Cisco, Sony USA, and many more. He’s appeared on the Dr. Phil Show, interviewed Richard Branson for a cover story for Success magazine, and once even presented to a Princess. People like Paulo Coelho, Harvey Mackay, and Steven Pressfield enjoy sharing their projects and best ideas with Chris, because they know he’ll share them with you. Tony Robbins had Chris on his Internet Money Masters series. Forbes listed Chris as one of the Must Follow Marketing Minds of 2014, plus listed his website as one of the 100 best websites for entrepreneurs. Statsocial rated Chris the #3 power influencer online.
Not a big guy? I also help small business owners through classes and webinars at Owner Media Group.
The Age of Distraction, Robots, and Automation
Everyone feels more distracted than ever before. Busy and rushed, they browse through everything in life and business like it’s a Netflix list. Even if you’re doing amazing work, your prospective customer might miss it. How can you ever reach the people you most want to sell and serve?
Business Stories Matter
I have helped companies tell better business stories and reach more customers for the last several years in one form or another. I’ve published 9 books (tenth on the way) about how to use the web to build reputation and earn trust. I’ve provided content and storytelling advice to the biggest companies in the world.
It’s hard to get your own story right. You can’t tickle yourself. This is something like that. Let me work with you to make your business story make more sense to people inside the company, and to everyone you hope will hear your story over the years to come.
Our Work Together
Near as I can tell, there are a few set reasons that people hire me to work with them, and there are a few projects that I do more than others. Why do people hire me?
- I help companies tell their stories with clarity in a personable way that connects with their buyers.
- I do a lot of wide-ranging research and observation of digital culture and how it impacts buyers and companies.
- I’m super human and down to earth and have a knack for explaining things in a way that bosses and employees understand.
- I’m professional enough without ever being a stuffed shirt but I’m also not the untucked swear-word-jar-filling type, either.
- I customize each interaction and presentation for the organization I serve.
- I help companies make decisions and spend less money on the process.
What do we do together?
- Speaking – Either internally or on behalf of your company, I’m a professional speaker. – 1 hour or 1 day. Up to you.
- StoryLeader – Smart leaders use stories to do the heavy lifting. Reduce friction and innovate faster with this process. – 3 day on-site workshop
- From Story to Business Runbook – Once your story is where you want it, let’s build the book that explains how to market, how to sell, and how to communicate with customers and prospects.
- Brand and Story Review – Maybe you’re confident with what you already have in place for corporate story and messaging. Let’s review it. – 1-2 hour online conference call.
I Value Your Time and Trust
Time is the most valuable of our resources. Trust is gold. Because of this, I have a few promises to you:
I only say yes to projects I believe I can help you grow.
I only promote and work with companies I believe in.
I only work with companies who can move and act nimbly.
I don’t negotiate all that much.
What I Am And What I Am Not
I am a business advisor, mostly around digital transformation, digital marketing, and content marketing. I work directly with companies and/or sometimes with the marketing agencies of record. I am not a marketing agency and don’t compete with them. (Agencies, call me!)
Most often, I’m the guy who gets a lot of people inside your company to see the value in earning customers through an experiential approach, and who gives you starting points to creating meaningful business relationships with the people you most want to serve.
Email me ([email protected]) and start by telling me about you and the company. I’ll do a quick poke around and reply back. If it makes sense, we’ll set up a call. If that’s good, I’ll send a proposal and kapow. We’ll be on the way. Good? Great!
Affiliations and Disclosures
- Chris is the President of Chris Brogan Media LLC
- Chris is CEO of Owner Media Group, Inc.
- Chris answers his own emails and operates all his own social media presence accounts.
- Chris is listed non-exclusively with several speaker’s bureaus, plus also books speeches directly through his contact form.
- Chris promotes and sells various 3rd party products and services via affiliate marketing links. These change frequently. Presume that most links here have an affiliate relationship attached, but also understand that if Chris promotes it, he uses and believes in the product or service.
- If you have any questions about anything Chris sells or promotes or any other potential affiliations, please contact Chris via his contact form.
Biographies are really weird things. About pages. All that. You basically have to primp yourself up and act all pompous and important and make sure people know why you’re worth it. I’m a really approachable and nice-seeming guy. Never hesitate to introduce yourself to me when you see me out and about, okay? I’m nice. Promise.