Chris Brogan is president of Chris Brogan Media, offering business and marketing advisory help for mid to larger sized companies. Chris is a sought after keynote speaker and the New York Times bestselling author of nine books and counting. He’s working on his tenth: title forthcoming.
Chris has spoken for or consulted with the biggest brands you know, including Disney, Coke, Google, GM, Microsoft, Coldwell Banker, Titleist, Scotts, Humana Health, Cisco, Sony USA, and many more. He’s appeared on the Dr. Phil Show, interviewed Richard Branson for a cover story for Success magazine, and once even presented to a Princess. People like Paulo Coelho, Harvey Mackay, and Steven Pressfield enjoy sharing their projects and best ideas with Chris, because they know he’ll share them with you. Tony Robbins had Chris on his Internet Money Masters series. Forbes listed Chris as one of the Must Follow Marketing Minds of 2014, plus listed his website as one of the 100 best websites for entrepreneurs. Statsocial rated Chris the #3 power influencer online.
Not a big guy? I also help small business owners through classes and webinars at Owner Media Group.
The World is Big, Fast, and Televised
As companies move themselves through digital transformation, employees and sometimes customers are feeling a bit left behind. Stress, anxiety, and depression are on the rise, at the very same time that companies seek better creativity and collaboration from their teams. And faster. And always on. (Do you see why this might be tricky for your employees?)
Everyone is “on stage” these days, as the world all has smartphones and the need to feel served by the companies they work with.
My work as a digital culture interpreter and guide over the last several years leads to talks, speeches, guidance, and workshops around how to retrofit humans for the digital world. One strong focus lately is talking about how to accept and embrace all the variety of individuals. We all come one to a pack, and we’re all just a little bit #dented.
Our Work Together
Near as I can tell, there are a few set reasons that people hire me to work with them, and there are a few projects that I do more than others. Why do people hire me?
- I do a lot of wide-ranging research and observation of digital culture and how it impacts buyers and employees.
- I’m super personable and down to earth and have a knack for explaining things in a way that bosses and employees understand.
- I’m professional enough without ever being a stuffed shirt but also not the untucked swear-word-jar-filling type, either.
- I customize each presentation for the organization I serve.
- I help companies make decisions and spend less money on the process.
What do we do together?
- Internal or external – I’m a really good keynote speaking professional
- Internal project – I help improve creativity and collaboration with internal teams. With sales, C-suite, marketing, etc.
- Internal project – I give workshops and talks about building better management and leadership practices for the digital age. – with C-suite
- External project – I help build more personalized content marketing experiences for companies. – with marketing teams.
- External project – I do limited video, audio, and text content writing for companies because I love staying connected to that space.
I Value Your Time and Trust
Time is the most valuable of our resources. Trust is gold. Because of this, I have a few promises to you:
I only say yes to projects I believe I can help you grow.
I only promote and work with companies I believe in.
I only work with companies who can move and act nimbly.
I don’t negotiate all that much.
What I Am And What I Am Not
I am a business advisor, mostly around digital transformation, digital marketing, and content marketing. I work directly with companies and/or sometimes with the marketing agencies of record. I am not a marketing agency and don’t compete with them. (Agencies, call me!)
Most often, I’m the guy who gets a lot of people inside your company to see the value in earning customers through an experiential approach, and who gives you starting points to creating meaningful business relationships with the people you most want to serve.
Email me ([email protected]) and start by telling me about you and the company. I’ll do a quick poke around and reply back. If it makes sense, we’ll set up a call. If that’s good, I’ll send a proposal and kapow. We’ll be on the way. Good? Great!
Affiliations and Disclosures
- Chris is the President of Chris Brogan Media LLC
- Chris is CEO of Owner Media Group, Inc.
- Chris answers his own emails and operates all his own social media presence accounts.
- Chris is a huge fan of video game culture.
- Chris is listed non-exclusively with several speaker’s bureaus, plus also books speeches directly through his contact form.
- Chris promotes and sells various 3rd party products and services via affiliate marketing links. These change frequently. Presume that most links here have an affiliate relationship attached, but also understand that if Chris promotes it, he uses and believes in the product or service.
- Chris works with Staples (through their agency)
- Chris has worked with US Bank (through their agency)
- If you have any questions about anything Chris sells or promotes or any other potential affiliations, please contact Chris via his contact form.
Biographies are really weird things. About pages. All that. You basically have to primp yourself up and act all pompous and important and make sure people know why you’re worth it. I’m a really approachable and nice-seeming guy. Never hesitate to introduce yourself to me when you see me out and about, okay? I’m nice. Promise.