So, Tim Hayden from Blue Clover and I have put together a little side event for you to consider if you’re going to SXSW in Austin, Texas. It’s called Get Ready to Live (a name that came out of a throwaway comment Tim made to me at The Big Conference in Portland, Maine, but that has endured for months as a little battle cry).
We invite you to change the world, to be part of a group who is bringing their best, newest, most interesting ideas to an event created just for you. The goal of the event: to give you ideas that you can convert into action. You will make that successful.
It’s a small event, where only a few speakers will share some of their best-of advice. Part networking, part learning, part strategy conversation, here’s some of the speakers:
- Dr. Roderick P. Hart – Dean, College of Communication, University of Texas at Austin
- Sam Decker – Chief Marketing Officer, BazaarVoice
- Tim Hayden – Chief Strategy Officer, Blue Clover Studios
- Chris Brogan – President, New Marketing Labs
- ….and other special guests, to be announced.
It’s just a side dish offering to the big party that Tim and I thought would be of value.
Want more? Check out Get Ready To Live