When the world changes too quickly, it’s natural to want to step back. We seek out what was, and try to work from our past experiences. What if the way a business survives in rapid/constant changes is to learn how to be more flexible, communicate change faster, and be able to deliver what’s necessary when people need it?
I’m Chris Brogan and you can put me to work in a variety of ways. I work with leadership teams on teaching better communication through business stories. I work with marketing teams on developing marketing strategies that rely more on business storytelling, customer experience, and digital channel development. I offer executive coaching on a variety of topics ranging from communications to media creation to infusing companies with the useful parts of entrepreneurial skills.
If you email [email protected], ask for my offerings listing or fill out the contact page below.
A Few Ways to Work Together
Companies hire me for a few reasons:
- Conduct leadership training or workshops around business storytelling
- Build or rework your digital channel to improve marketing and sales efforts beyond face to face.
- Launch content marketing projects ranging from video and audio, to a content-minded email marketing program (instead of sales-only)
- Speak at your event
- Create entertaining and informative content for your organization
Real Stories Sell
In a world where people can buy from anyone, why buy from you?
That’s a question I’ve worked to answer for several businesses over the years. Further, I look for ways to help companies express themselves, reach the people they most want to sell and serve, and learn how to earn more customers. It’s the crux of my life’s work in business.
Times have changed. People feel a massive amount of stress and pressure. Everyone feels more stretched busy than ever before. And many people feel a bit alienated, like they’re being treated like numbers. It’s harder than ever to reach through the noise and connect with the people you most want to serve. That’s where I come in.
Most companies try to sell with stats and numbers. But that’s like trying to carry water with a pencil. A story is a deep bowl that holds a lot more and quenches a lot of thirst. I teach you how to talk like humans in a world filling up with more and more robots, and how to touch the emotional core of people who need what you sell, whether that’s jet engines or cookies.
Many Ways to Engage
We can work together in a variety of ways:
- Like anyone, I can work remotely through a variety of video platforms and other methods.
- Engagements can range from a one-hour specific briefing or engagement, to a three month pilot project, to larger retainer-based relationships.
- Hire me for leadership training, marketing leadership and education, or team training (speeches or workshops).
We all want people to love what we sell, but it is only when people feel seen and understood that they are ready to buy.
Get in Touch!
If this appeals, I want to hear from you. I want to serve you. I want to be able to provide the tools and resources I can bring to bear on the problems and challenges you’re facing. I’m a very small business but I’ve served some of the biggest companies in the world. There’s no fluff, no overhead, no worries that I’m anything more than a person dedicated to serving your success. Reach out!
Or just email me: [email protected] . I’m easy!