In case you thought I’d given up on podcasting and the whole new media space to go promote the new media space (if that makes sense), here’s what’s going on:
- Career Mom Radio, a great show for moms, hosted by Erica Douglas and featuring some amazing talents. You really ought to swing by, but moreso, Subscribe to the RSS.
- Health Hacks Podcast. Kevin Kennedy-Spaien has been kind enough to cover for my not being available to contribute to the last few episodes. The irony is, I’ve actually dropped 6 pounds lately, so I should be on there crowing. Subscribe.
- The Great Big Small Business Show. This latest episode is so cool. It’s about Presentations, and I love it to death. Subscribe.
- New Media School is my baby, and I’ve not been keeping true to theme of late. I’ll get on there shortly and shore that up. I’ve got a few new episodes in mind, and a revitalized focus. If you want to be ready for me, Subscribe.
We’re planning to expand in lots of ways, now that Ben Yoskovitz has stepped in to run the operations. He’s doing kick-ass, by the way, and I’m just thrilled to have him running the day-to-day while I go off and work with visionaries like Jeff.
So, what’s coming next? Here are a few:
- A comic book based podcast, hosted by Dale Cruise (ambassador to the bass playing community at Big Bottom (still not a porn site, sorry).
- Video podcasts to accompany some of our existing shows.
- Spinoff shows and blogs to accompany the shows.
- More ways for participation from you.
Continuing with my theme of extending the conversation (the whole reason I joined Video On the Net, for one thing), I believe that building a great content package involves including video, more than one audio product, and lots of ways for people to participate and turn the media two ways. This is our stab at that.
Are you a podcaster? Do you have a show that aligns with any of the following:
We’d love to talk with you about Grasshopper New Media. Get in touch with me, and I’ll do what I do best these days: put you in touch with Ben. : ) But seriously, we’d love to talk with you about sharing our experiences, and teaming up to create a richer experience for our audiences.