The people who work best with me are trying to grow their business. They may or may not be employees of some other company, but they want to grow their business, their part of the story. They are looking for next-level advantages.
My ideal buyer partner is trying to better understand the digital space. Maybe they were told “just use social media” and nothing happened. They tweeted as much as everyone else. They started a blog that nobody ready. They started (and likely abandoned) their email newsletter.
What I Do To Help
Over the last several years, Owner Media Group (and formerly Human Business Works) has helped everyone from the big guys like Sony and Microsoft and Google and Disney with some of the above, and we’ve helped individuals like you with the same.
Mostly, I share strategies and approaches for making this all work for you.
Current and Upcoming Projects
- Belong: Insider’s Group (coming) – a media powered community incubator, where we work with partners to help better develop the community they serve and improve their marketplace opportunities. This is a kind of mini-mastermind with the primary goal being cross-member support and pollination.
- Belong: Earn More Customers (coming) – use media and community efforts to develop a bigger and more engaged customer base. This covers the mechanics of developing a better online presence to serve your offline or online business. I fix a lot of your “broken” experiences in this course.
- Online Course Maker (next class opens April 28th) – stop trading hours for dollars and learn how to help others via an online course. Over 500 makers are currently developing ways to help the community they serve.
How I Deliver These Projects
- Webinars – A quick one-hour-ish dive into a strategy and related tactics.
- Private Membership Groups – Ongoing access to myself and others seeking to grow their capabilities and connections.
- Courses – Deeper dive work to get you fully set up to succeed.
- Speeches – Strategy & vision work from the stage (or in the boardroom).
- Consulting – Deep dive work either in person or virtually. (I do this sparingly these days)
- Retreats – We’re planning a few in-person deep dive retreats for people looking to get even more out of their growth and learning.
Referring An Ideal Buyer Partner
Depending on which of the above best suits you, there are a few ways to refer people.
- It’s always best if someone joins my newsletter. That tells people pretty quickly whether they’ll like my style or not.
- If you’d like to earn money for your kind referrals, we have a great Affiliate program, where on MOST offerings, we pay 50% commission to you.
- For speeches, please refer to my speaking page.
- For Consulting, please scroll down my about page and use the contact form there.
- The retreats will be announced on the newsletter.
What I Most Want to Do
My goal in explaining all this is to be sure that if someone’s struggling with the strategies, tactics, tools and connections to succeed in developing out their digital presence to serve their offline and online business, that people know how to reach me and get the help they need.
When I don’t know how to help someone, I often know the person who does. I’m very happy to refer people where it makes the most sense.
Now, are YOU going to make a post like this and help others understand YOUR ideal buyer partner or customer?