As of today, the new ebook Beyond Blogging (affiliate link) is now available. Nathan Hangan and Mike Cliffe Jones compiled advice from over 15 professionals in the space (including me), added their thoughts to the story, and have compiled it all into a very useful product. What would you be able to do with the thoughts and ideas of over 15 bloggers who’ve made their business success using the ideas covered in these pages? And who are these people?
There’s advice from:
- Chris Brogan (hey, that’s me!)
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Chris Guillebeau
- David Risley
- Penelope Trunk
- Chris Garrett
- Darren Rowse
- Pete Cashmore
- Jonathan Fields
- Shama Kabani
- Michael Dunlop
- Steve Pavlina
- Brian Clark
- John Chow
What’s covered in the book is:
- Detailed analysis of 15 A-List Bloggers â€“ You Get the Whole Story
- Video, Audio, or Text for your blog? â€“ We Help You Decide
- How to Monetize â€“ Find the Revenue Streams that Work for You
- Learn from Their Mistakes â€“ Cut Your Learning Curve in Half!
- The 5 Step A-List Blueprint â€“ Itâ€™s All Laid Out for You
In reading that list of bullets off their promotional site, I thought about bullet #4, “Learn from Their Mistakes,” and my first reaction was, “Oh sure! NOW you can learn from our mistakes, after I made them for 11 years.” But don’t worry. I’ll keep making new mistakes, in case Nathan and Mike want to write Beyond Blogging 2: Electric Boogaloo.
The book is over 200 pages, and comes with some bonus materials that I’m too lazy to list out. If this kind of thing is for you, scrape up some of your holiday gift card money, trade it for paypal dollars, and rush over to their site to pick up Beyond Blogging.