Chris Brogan explores how people use content and community to build marketplaces around areas of belonging. He is CEO of Owner Media Group, a highly sought after professional speaker and the New York Times bestselling author of eight books and counting, including his forth coming book, Belong: A Framework for Embracing Community, Driving the Economy and Building the Future.
Chris has spoken for or consulted with the biggest brands you know, including Disney, Coke, Google, GM, Microsoft, Coldwell Banker, Titleist, Scotts, Humana Health, Cisco, Sony USA, and many more. He’s appeared on the Dr. Phil Show, interviewed Richard Branson for a cover story for Success magazine, and once even presented to a Princess. People like Paulo Coelho, Harvey Mackay, and Steven Pressfield enjoy sharing their projects and best ideas with Chris, because they know he’ll share them with you. Tony Robbins had Chris on his Internet Money Masters series. Forbes listed Chris as one of the Must Follow Marketing Minds of 2014, plus listed his website as one of the 100 best websites for entrepreneurs. Statsocial rated Chris the #3 power influencer online.
Most importantly, Chris provides education and tools to help you make your life and your business thrive, by teaching you which actions will get you what you want. Through books, speeches, courses, and workshops, Chris is dedicated to helping you grow your capabilities and connections and to getting you to that next level of success, no matter where you are in the process right now. Chris also offers limited personal coaching, and offers limited consulting to businesses.
Shorter Bio for Use in Events and Interviews
Chris Brogan explores how people use content and community to build marketplaces around areas of belonging. He is CEO of Owner Media Group, a sought after public speaker, and the New York Times bestselling author of eight books and working on his ninth, Belong: A Framework for Embracing Community, Driving the Economy and Building the Future. Learn more about him at chrisbrogan.com
Affiliations and Disclosures
- Chris is CEO of Owner Media Group, Inc.
- Chris answers his own emails and operates all his own social media presence accounts.
- Chris is listed non-exclusively with several speaker’s bureaus, plus also books speeches directly through Ron Hood via our contact form.
- Chris likes the protein shakes and some other products from Visalus Sciences, Inc.
- Chris promotes and sells various 3rd party products and services via affiliate marketing links. These change frequently. Presume that most links here have an affiliate relationship attached, but also understand that if Chris promotes it, he uses and believes in the product or service.
- Chris’s favorite charities are (in no order) Skip1, Invisible People, Kid Gigawatt.
- If you have any questions about anything Chris sells or promotes or any other potential affiliations, please contact Chris via his contact form.
Biographies are really weird things. About pages. All that. You basically have to primp yourself up and act all pompous and important and make sure people know why you’re worth it. I’m a really approachable and nice-seeming guy. Never hesitate to introduce yourself to me when you see me out and about, okay? I’m nice. Promise.