Chris Brogan is president of Chris Brogan Media, offering business and marketing advisory help for mid to larger sized companies. He also helps small business owners through classes and webinars at Owner Media Group. Chris is a sought after keynote speaker and the New York Times bestselling author of nine books and counting. His next book is about how companies can extend trusted relationships using AI, blockchain, chatbots, IoT, and video.
Chris has spoken for or consulted with the biggest brands you know, including Disney, Coke, Google, GM, Microsoft, Coldwell Banker, Titleist, Scotts, Humana Health, Cisco, Sony USA, and many more. He’s appeared on the Dr. Phil Show, interviewed Richard Branson for a cover story for Success magazine, and once even presented to a Princess. People like Paulo Coelho, Harvey Mackay, and Steven Pressfield enjoy sharing their projects and best ideas with Chris, because they know he’ll share them with you. Tony Robbins had Chris on his Internet Money Masters series. Forbes listed Chris as one of the Must Follow Marketing Minds of 2014, plus listed his website as one of the 100 best websites for entrepreneurs. Statsocial rated Chris the #3 power influencer online.
Affiliations and Disclosures
- Chris is the President of Chris Brogan Media LLC
- Chris is CEO of Owner Media Group, Inc.
- Chris answers his own emails and operates all his own social media presence accounts.
- Chris is listed non-exclusively with several speaker’s bureaus, plus also books speeches directly through his contact form.
- Chris promotes and sells various 3rd party products and services via affiliate marketing links. These change frequently. Presume that most links here have an affiliate relationship attached, but also understand that if Chris promotes it, he uses and believes in the product or service.
- Chris works with Staples (through their agency)
- Chris has worked with US Bank (through their agency)
- Chris’s favorite charities are (in no order) Skip1, Invisible People, Kid Gigawatt.
- If you have any questions about anything Chris sells or promotes or any other potential affiliations, please contact Chris via his contact form.
Biographies are really weird things. About pages. All that. You basically have to primp yourself up and act all pompous and important and make sure people know why you’re worth it. I’m a really approachable and nice-seeming guy. Never hesitate to introduce yourself to me when you see me out and about, okay? I’m nice. Promise.