I believe that social media (things like blogging, podcasting, video, collaboration, and social networks) delivers actual, tangible results to businesses and individuals, if done with a purpose. The trick of it all is working within a strategy. It’s easy to run off the rails and just use the tools without any kind of goal in mind. Hopefully, some of this will help.
Besides, the best advice is the advice that works for you. Nothing to do with what I think at all. In any case, I’ve compiled ten posts about social media that I think might be useful to you.
- Social Media Starter Moves for Entrepreneurs
- Social Media Starter Moves for Entertainers
- Social Media Starter Moves for Small Town Businesses (written by Becky McCray).
- Social Media Starter Moves for Real Estate
- Social Media Starter Moves for Freelancers
- 50 Steps to Establishing a Consistent Social Media Practice
- 50 Ways Marketers can use Social Media to Improve Their Marketing
- What Social Media Does Best
- Social Media Strategy – The Planning Stage
- Social Media Strategy – Aligning Goals and Measurements
Photo credit, striatic